Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many Sugar land residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
|What I will do for you
Recent Home Sales
Getting the highest price
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTORŪ is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis (CMA) that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- STAGING: Because you never get a second chance to make a First Impression... I will make recommendations and stage your home to showcase your home's best features and to appeal to the broadest range of buyers.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage the outside of your home and to generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers, answering your questions, explaining the sales & closing process and help you in negotiating the best deal so that your transaction goes as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
What are homes selling for on your street? Use Home Value Finder to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of market trends for your neighborhood, # of days on market, homes for sale, what homes have sold for and more by requesting a personalized CMA-Comparative Market Anaylsis customzied just for your home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner. As your Listing Agent and an ASP-ACCREDITED STAGING PROFESSIONAL, I will advise you on how and what to do to help present your home to appeal to the most buyers, from helping you pick new paint colors to arranging furniture and removing clutter. I have staging accessories that I can place in vacant homes to create a more warm and inviting feeling versus walking in to a cold and unoccupied home.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.